Our primary goal here at Dragon Data Recovery, is to offer affordable high-quality professional data recovery services, to both commercial and domestic clients.
All prices are for Hard Drives up to 2TB in size (except RAID).
We supply 32 GB pendrives as part of the job. If your data exceeds 32 GB in size, then an appropriately sized external hard drive can be supplied at a fair market price. If you would like to supply your own destination media, please refer to our terms and conditions for our minimum criteria.
We do not charge to assess unopened Hard Drives, and if you choose not to proceed with the recovery – for any reason – we will return your device free of charge (shipping fees apply outside mainland UK).
If no data can be recovered there is nothing to pay
Opened Hard Drives
Should the lid of your Hard Drive have been opened – for whatever reason – we charge an upfront non-refundable assessment fee of £100. This fee must be paid in advance of sending the drive in to us.
Need to jump the queue ?
Call us to discuss your case 0151 342 8188
(additional fees apply)
Trade Pricing available
Do you offer Data Recovery to your clients but need to outsource work beyond your capability, for example; cleanroom work ?
Then give us a call on 0151 342 8188 for more details on how we can help you.
- Contact Us by phone or email to begin your case.
- Deliver in person or send in via mail (we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery).
- Please include your name, address, email, and contact phone number with your device
- Once received, we will enter your job onto our interactive CRM system, which keeps you informed as we progress with your case.
- We will contact you once your drive has been assessed, to confirm the data recovery costs and to take payment before the final processing of the data.
- We aim to process standard cases in 6-10 business days.
- Emergency Data Recovery is processed on a case by case basis.
- Once your case is completed, your data can either be collected from our office, or couriered to you via DHL or UPS free of charge (mainland UK only).
1. Is there anything to pay if you can’t recover my data?
No, assessment is free with no obligation.
2. If you can’t recover my data or I choose not to proceed, do I get my hard drive back?
Yes, we return unrecovered hard drives free of charge (shipping fees apply outside mainland UK).
3. How will my data be returned to me if successfully recovered?
We include a 32GB pendrive as part of the job, if your data is larger than 32GB then we can supply suitable media as required.
4. I’m worried about my data getting lost and its security, can I deliver my hard drive in person?
Yes, give us a call and we will organise an appointment. We also offer door-to-door courier services and can accommode other delivery methods such as taxi’s too. See our Contact us page for more details. Sending via one of our secure methods also keeps you informed in real-time for your peace of mind.
Yes we do, data protection is taken very seriously by our company https://dragondatarecovery.co.uk/