Apple has manufactured numerous different computer systems over the years, often completely changing the technology they favour for storing data. ZIF drives, IDE drives, SATA drives, PCIe drives, Fusion drives and integrated drives are all methods Apple devices can use. Apple certainly keeps Data Recovery companies on their toes.
Dragon Data Recovery is one such company that is always adapting to newer technology and can recover data from most of the storage mediums used by Apple devices.
Listed below are some common ways to identify if your Apple Mac has storage drive problems. There are many strange things Apple devices can do when they are malfunctioning; if your symptom is not listed below, don’t worry, give us a call 0151 342 8188
Is your Apple Mac demonstrating any of these faults:
- Are there any unusual beeps or messages when booting up the Apple device?
- Is the Apple device completely dead? No life in it whatsoever?
- Has the Apple device become inaccessible?
- Is the Apple device noticeably slower in handling your files?
- Are your files disappearing?
- Has the Apple device been physically damaged?
- Has the Apple device been affected by a power surge or lightning strike?
- Can you hear any strange clicking sounds when powering up the Apple device?
Typical Apple Related Data Recoveries
- Apple iMac Data Recovery
- Apple MacBook Data Recovery
- Apple MacBook Air Data Recovery
- Mac Pro Data Recovery
- Apple Fusion Drive Data Recovery
- LaCie back up Data Recovery
- G-Technology Data Recovery
- Apple Time Machine Data Recovery
- Apple Airport Time Capsule Data Recovery
- G-RAID Data Recovery
Common Apple Hard Drive Issues
Apple’s hard drives, no matter the type, are well renowned for overheating and cooking themselves. There is a plethora of things that can go wrong with all the variants of drives Apple devices use, these are just some of them.
HDD Failure, Failed SSD, Click of Death, Read Write Failure, Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Failure, Corrupt File System APFS, HFS, HFS+, SMART errors, S.M.A.R.T. warnings, Formatted Hard Drive, Deleted or Missing Data / Files, Firmware or Manufacturing Faults, Disk Detected but not opening, Disk not Mounting, Head Crash, Physical Damage, Hard Drive Clicking Sound, Hard Drive Beeping Sound, Hard Drive Buzzing Sound, Flashing folder icon containing a question mark.
If you want to avoid further data loss at this stage, we recommend:
- Please stop attempting to access your defective Apple device.
- Please do not dismantle your device in anyway.
- Please never open the lid of any Hard Drive, they are sealed for a reason.
- Contact us on 0151 342 8188 for a no-obligation quote.
We only use the best hardware available for Data Recovery.
Utilising industry-standard tools such as Ace Laboratories PC3000 and DeepSpar Disk Imagers, in conjunction with a class 100 cleanroom facility – alongside cutting-edge tooling – we can offer our customers an affordable, Professional Data Recovery service.
If your Apple Mac device is malfunctioning and you need the data from it, then you have come to the right place.
Dragon Data Recovery
The concept of Dragon Data Recovery is to offer professional and affordable Data Recovery Services, to both commercial and domestic clients. Read more